CS1411 - 001 - Programming Principles I, Summer I 2005
- Grades are in TechSIS
- The final will be on Friday at 1pm in the Lab!
- Please note: The deadline for all grade changes is sunday night! I will not accept any grade corrections after that!
- Grades are finally posted.
- For the test you will be allowed: No material / notes for the written part. Open Notes / Books / Internet (with restrictions) for the programming part.
- This will be the webpage for the class. Information should appear here before the first day of class
There are several examples for you to look at:
- Examples from the book can be found on the books CD
- Examples from an older class can be found on the examples page.
- Examples from a different book.
- Examples from another 1411 class.
- Car payment template from the book.
- Call by reference
- stream input
- ScreenScraping from the book
- Multiple Files, Namespaces: main.cpp, hello.cpp, hello.h.
- recap done in class 6/16
- Notes on strings 6/22
- Recursion (from another cs class)
- Recursion (from this class)
- Recursion from C-/--/--
- Recursion (recap)
- Pointers and dynamic arrays
- Pointers (from C-/--/--)
- Pointers (from C++ tutorial)
- new and delete (from C-/--/--)
- new and delete (from C++ tutorial)
- Dynamic arrays (recap)
- Structs (now with complete example)
- Structs (from C-/--/--)
- structs (from C++ tutorial)
- Function overloading and default parameters
- Function overloading (from C-/--/--)
- Functions (from C++ tutorial)
- Number Systems
- Ten Commandments Of Computer Ethics by CEI
Software may use:
- Test 1, mulitple choice with answers
- Test 1, programming
- Test 2, mulitple choice with answers
- Test 2, programming
- Programming Project 1, due mon, Jun 13th at class time.
- Programming Project 2, due mon, Jun 27th at class time.
The follwing pages may be of some help:
- Programming:C++ at wikibooks
- Programmming: C++ (2) at wikibooks
- cplusplus resources
- The cplusplus.com tutorial
- List of standard headers
- PowerPoint Slides for the book Reproduced from the PowerPoints for Simply C++: An Application-Driven Tutorial Approach by Deitel Deitel Chofnes and Kelsey © 2005. Reproduced by permission of Pearson Education, Inc.
- Deitels website for the Simply C++ book
A sheet of paper is a standard letter size sheet of paper. Every sheet has two pages, a front and a back page. So two pages is either two sheets which have writing on one page each or one sheet which has writing on both pages.