CS1412 - Programming Principles II, Spring 2006
In a world without walls and fences, who needs Windows and Gates?
- Please note: The first programming practice is due Friday, Jan 20th!
- Grades and submission will be done in WebCT. I am currently in the process of getting the course set up.
- This will be the webpage for the class. Information should appear here before the first day of class
Notes for the final
- When: Fri, May 5, 1:30p - 4p
- Where: Lab (PE 118)
- Allowed: Everything non-interactive, such as books, internet, notes, mp3-player, etc.
- Not allowed: IM, Email, Cell-Phone
- Are allowed to use your own laptop, but I am not responsible if it crashes!
- Bring $$$ for Pizza
- Assignment: Similar to last lab (but multiple files) + small OO assignment which will use inheritance.
Lecture Notes (HTML).
Lecture Notes (PDF).
are in WebCT.
- Overriding the < operator for sorting
- here is an wxWidgets Controls Example
- And the CoinToss Example. Please note: This also includes the wxTextControl. The reason the stream output did not work in class was that I forgot the wxT() macro around the text.
- And a multi-file example:
A sheet of paper is a standard letter size sheet of paper. Every sheet has two pages, a front and a back page. So two pages is either two sheets which have writing on one page each or one sheet which has writing on both pages.